[Gpdd] Re GPDD (Rainbow Bridge) (Edna)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 10:35:20 EST 2010

Dear Elizabeth,

I am so sorry for your loss of Edna.

 The piggies are great friends and companions. They are family to me.  The
emotional pain that we humans feel, of loss, is tremendous.  I still miss my
little ones, who have passed out of this world. They are still with me. They
leave paw prints on our human hearts.  They will always love us for caring
for them and keeping them safe, in a world of questionable ethics.

 Even when one goes, and then the one closest to him/her goes only days
later, as if they were being pulled to the bridge by some profound
energy humans don't know about...They still love us. We just can't see
things from their perspective.

Thank God for animals who are so pure and loving, and thank God for the
people who care deeply!

~Ellen