[Gpdd] Misc: Christmas presents arrived!

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 19 17:35:33 EST 2010

The misfits want to say a very big thank you to the lovely
girls: Miss Jodie,Miss Zoe and Miss June. They were wonderful secret Santa
piggies to the misfits! the misfits love the Cloth Tunnel, The yummy Oxbow
simple reward treats!, the fun rolls with hay! and Mommy and daddy think the
cookies are very good:) and Mommy is going to mark all our adoption days on the
new Pets calender! The secret Santa piggies put our treats in a very cute
stocking too! So a big thank you to our secret Santa piggies!Merry Christmas to
all the piggies and masters on the digest
Misfits