[Gpdd] Misc: Secret Santa

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 15:51:58 EST 2010

Hi,

We just want to let our secret santa's Amelia Biscuit and Weazel know that
we have received our secret santa package! We are very curious and so is
mommy, but daddy is making us wait till christmas!
We want to let the secret santa who we send a package to, that we will post
your package very soon. Unfortunately we had a lot of snow and had trouble
gathering all your gifts!
We know you had some disastrous secret santa experiences before but be
assured you will like this package!

Thank you very much to our secret santa's Amelia biscuit and Weazel and
their slave Elisabeth!

Grtz,
Slave Mieke
and Guiny girlz Woopy, Lily and Daisy