[Gpdd] Misc: Welcome Back, ME!

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 14:15:25 EST 2010

ME!  It's You!  I was so happy to see a post from you!  How are you
doing?  Thank you for thinking of my girls on their Adoption Day.
My Spicy, who is at least 5 1/2 years old, is beginning to show
her age so I worry, but she's still high spirited and loving.

What a great idea to get a second washer for piggy bedding!  I
have often wished that I had the plumbing for a second one since
I go to the laundry mat for my pig/cat/dog/ferret stuff!  I don't
usually use fleece bedding for my pig herds but they have other
comfy cozies and such.  They are worth the work, thought, right?!

Have a great holiday!

Hugs to all,
Joanne, Spicy, Merri, Teddy (missing Princess Snowflake), Baci
and Sweetie (in love with huspig Bertie)

 Let's rescue...at the speed of LIFE!