[Gpdd] HEALTH: Jodie

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 24 16:05:01 EST 2010

Just a quick catch up on Jodie.  She is much the same.

The Baytril hasn't made a difference so far, so I suspect it is a heart/lung
thing.
The vet has started her on Lasix, which was difficult to find here in liguid
form.

I noticed today her ears look a little blue.  Probably not getting enough
oxygen.
She moves around a bit and picks at her pellets and hay.  I haven't seen her
drink, which worries me.

So we are on sick piggie watch through the holidays.

Thank you all so much for your emails with hope and suggestions for Jodie.

A happy holiday to you and yours.

Dee, Joe and the Patriot Pigs