[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Jodie, Lasix, blue piggy

Bunsnpigs bunsnpigs at aol.com
Sun Dec 26 18:12:07 EST 2010

Ann and Sandy, Dee didn't say her guinea pig is blue around the feet and lips.  When Dee said that Jodie is blue around the tips of the ears, I made a statement stating some things in case she is also blue around her lips and feet.

I hope Jodie is doing better today and I also hope you could get her back to the vet, Dee.

Judi