[Gpdd] [HEALTH] FECAL PARASITE TEST

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Dec 29 05:54:42 EST 2010

?Is New Smyrna beach near questionable water sources?  There are a great
many water born parasites, for instance one of our Hawaiian members piggy
was diagnosed with Guardia.  Does your piggy have any symptoms. Do they want
a simple fecal float to diagnose tapeworm.

For myself I prefer a round the calendar treatment for parasites that treats
for mites as well as internal parasites. Ann Evans has a protocol for this.,
I have mainly relied on Ivermectin, but plan on adding Panacur.  Sammy stays
bug free and therefore so do I.  I also give him only filtered water and was
his greens in it as garden water can contaminate. Check your local water
company and ask if it is subject to parasites anytime, esp. after floods,
sewage spills, clogged septic fields etc. if applicable.   Ask each vet why
yes, why no
Sammy's mommy, Sandy