[Gpdd] [MISC] Thank You Secret Santas Velvet and Onyx!

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Dec 30 06:21:18 EST 2010

?Looks like Velvet and Onyx are ready to share all that is Australian.   The
sharing of cultures is as much fun as sharing the gifts, and boy is that
gorgeous wrapping paper. I am so happy the Christmas exchange seems to have
gone well. I myself don't participate as I am a notorious procrastinator,
and for instance got 1 Christmas card out this year. To those of you who do
participate I admire you greatly, and it makes our group Christmas so
special, so Happy New Year you all and to all a good night.
Sandy and Sammy