[Gpdd] MISC: Thank you Secret Piggies!

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 14:30:39 EST 2010

Whee would like to thank our Secret Piggies KissaBella, BonnieMamas, Okie Chloe, Heidi Plume, Prince Harry for all our wonderful goodies!  We got a notice in our post office box that there was a box for us!  When daddy Michael went to pick it up, he asked mommy Corrine, did you order something from Amazon?  Mommy Corrine said no, then her face lit up as she said, maybe it's from the secret piggies!  Sure enough, the box was loaded with goodies for us, some cuddle-e-cups, a couple of crinkle tunnels and a bag of treats!  So whee would like to say 'thank you!' to our secret piggies for all our nifty gifties!!!

Wheeks,

Snoopy, Sparkles, Bedlington, Twinkle, Capt. Jack