[Gpdd] MISC Happy New Year

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Dec 31 13:23:10 EST 2010

The Piggyfriends and I would like to wish everyone and everypig a very Happy New Year.

And to those for whom 2010 has not been all that it should have been, we hope that 2011 will be an improvement.

We have seen frightening images on the news today of the freak weather in various parts of the the world - devastating floods in Australia and unprecedented amounts of snow in so many places and we hope that all of our members are safe and well.

Take care everyone. May there be better times ahead.

Penny.