[Gpdd] Rescue: Blaster

Dawnda Browning dawndabrowning at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 15:42:30 EST 2010

Blaster is learning what veggies are. He didn't like grapes at all though. He & Blackberry are touching noses through the cages.
When I told Mom that Blaster only had a few crumbs left & no more food, she said that she knew that they switched her baby in the hospital. He couldn't have come from her.
I think they are borderline animal hoarders. They said they aren't getting anything else though.  I hope they don't. They like cute babies. Then they don't want them after they grow up.

Dawnda
Sent from my iPhone