[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Molly Flanders

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Thu Dec 2 12:39:47 EST 2010

Ellie -

We were so sorry to read of the loss of Molly Flanders.

What an adorable, opinionated piggy she must have been!  And to live to seven years old, it's a great age for a piggy.  I'm sure she didn't want to leave such a good home and loving mommy, but it was just her time.

Thank you for sharing the story of Molly and her companion piggies, so we could know her a little, too.

Please accept our deepest sympathy for the loss of your dear piggy.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts