[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Button and Tanoshii

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Dec 29 19:21:16 EST 2010

Ty, please accept our belated condolences on the passings of your piggies Button and Tanoshii.  We are so very sorry that you had to help both of them to the Bridge, but please know that you did the right thing and that they both understood the love you had for them.  You are so right that Tanoshii had reached a wonderful age for a piggie, at almost seven.  Please know that Tanoshii and Button were lucky piggies to share their lives with you; we hope your many happy memories of them will help comfort you.

In regard to your new piggie, we'd guess that she has been quiet due to adjusting to her new surroundings.  It sounds like she is well, but it's good you took her to the vet to get her checked out -- we hope she got a good report.  Perhaps you might consider getting her a female friend to keep her company if you think she might be lonely.  Do let us know how she is getting along.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan