[Gpdd] HEALTH: Audrey Sinking --- Need Advice

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Feb 1 00:10:54 EST 2010

It sounds as though this note will be too late and that even if you got it
immed it would be too late, but I will tell you what I do at this stage as
it sounds as though she is very close to the bridge now. I always use pain
killers at this stage as well as the Vit C  why??? Because a piggy when in
pain, or at any other time is living only in the minute. They cant just
think "I just need to hold out a bit longer and it might get better", so
sometimes if the pain suddenly disappears they can pop back enough to eat
and drink and let the Vit C affect their immune systems. Make sure she is
warm as that is where most of her energy is going. At this extreme stage I
use narcotics, the kind that dont have Tylenol or Advil in them, just the
opiate, so that in case she lives, her kidneys or liver isn't damaged. I
wrap them in a towel and carry them around with me, this for the ones that
prefer that.  That's all that can be done at home. And if they are in warm
and the pain recedes and they go ahead to the bridge then we know that we
have gotten them to the foot of bridge and they can step on whenever they
are ready. As death begins they may struggle a bit, that's for air, and have
seizures, small or large, that's her nerve connections breaking down. Say
goodbye quietly but she already wont be able to hear. Those last few motions
wont be felt. Then you are both at peace as you have made the journey
together as far as you could take her.  God bless you both  Sandy and Sammy.