[Gpdd] SECRET SANTA: Still No Gift

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 10:31:31 EST 2010

Dear Marsha:  This is Gordon, the GP.  I keep waiting for my Secret Santa gift.  When you last posted on the Digest on January 13th, it sounded like my gift was on its way.  I was excited and eagerly looked in the mailbox everyday.  But nothing has come for me, and I am sad.  Did your Secret Santa forget about you too?  You said that you don't like to disappoint piggies, but it is now February, and I am disappointed.  I am a very good little piggie and I don't understand why I did not get a Secret Santa gift from you.  Is it coming??

A sad Gordon  :(