[Gpdd] SECRET SANTA: Still No Gift

Marsha Neely matilda at ptsi.net
Mon Feb 1 19:17:13 EST 2010

Dearest Gordon,

Please forgive our mommy.  She has been really busy and and working a lot of hours.  We didn't see her very much at all for a couple of weeks.  We heard her saying bad things to her computer, so we think that might be why she had to get a new one.  We think that your address was on her old computer because we heard her mumbling that to her machine, too.  Then we had a blizzard.  Mommy's car was completely covered with snow and we couldn't even see it.  (That was the first time SisterHeidi and SisterChloe had ever seen snow.)  Mommy couldn't find the replacement items needed for your big surprise, but she has another surprise for you.  To make up for missing the Christmas holiday, she is sending extra surprises for Valentine's Day, but you don't have to wait for Valentine's day to open them.  She says that's just her way of saying that she's sorry.  She really means well and she says that next year she will have all her Christmas piggie gifts ready to go as soon as she receives names and addresses.  She's a good mommy, but you know how humans can be.  She is on her knees right now begging you to forgive her.  It's really kind of pitiful.  We told her that she has to send you a birthday gift, too, to make up for letting you down.  If you will tell us your birthday, we will make sure she sends you something.

The box was supposed to go out in the mail today, but it will be tomorrow before it goes out.  We hope you like the surprises you find in the box when you get it.

Sincerely,
The BeJabbers:  KissaBella, GracieBallet, BonnieMamas, SisterChloe, and SisterHeidi
Marsha, the Slave (Bad Marsha!)