[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Audrey

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 1 19:26:12 EST 2010

I'm so sorry she's gone. I wish you could have some closure as to whether weighing more regularly might've helped. Those kinds of doubts can eat you alive. I know. Hershey's death left a lot of those. Grief is hard enough without "what if's" and "if only's" hanging over your head. I wish I could take them away for you. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy, and know that many of us will start weighing our piggies regularly on account of and in honor of Audrey.

Joanie