[Gpdd] Re GPDD (Care) (Dora Piggie at Erin Beiter's Church's Daycare)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 08:36:03 EST 2010

Hi everyone
I am way behind on digest and just read Erin's post.  There is a church here
that a group I belong to has use of . The pre-school has a bunny in poor
condition. at times I have filled it's bottle of water (several times) and
given it hay.  Then a friend began caring for it too.  But the 'owner' does
not seem to care.
I wrote a note and called the rectory and they said "don't worry the pastor
will make sure the bunny has water" etc. etc. Guess what? that did not
happen/
So now I have no time to care for this bunny but it sounds like the same
type of  thing.

One would think a church would be more caring of animals.
 I last went to that bunny and a sign had been put on the cage to not feed
him as he was on a "special diet".  There is more that can be done but
people can be so heartless.
I was thinking you may want to tell the local humane society where you live
Erin.  I wish you luck.

Ellen and 8 piggies and one bun