[Gpdd] MISC Piggyfriend pigtures

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Feb 4 14:33:26 EST 2010

I took a few photos of the newest Piggyfriend girls today. It was a very dark and gloomy day so had to use the flash, thereby giving the impression that their eyes are odd colours. They do, in fact, all have black eyes, which I will prove if we ever get some sunshine and I can take them outside for a better photoshoot.

Portia is very wriggly and, as it seemed that she was about to take off, I got my son, Kevin, to hold her tight.

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=HPIM0771.jpg

But, after some coaxing with a few leaves and a lot of very blurred pigtures of a piggy rear end, I did get this one.

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=HPIM0773.jpg

Fennel and Florence were a bit more amenable although Florence did hide under a cushion a few times. With Kevin standing guard to grab them when they made a bid for freedom, this is the result.

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=HPIM0768.jpg

And another one.

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=HPIM0767.jpg

Moonlight stayed perfectly still for every pigture but unfortunately her eyes look odd. In all the other pigtures that I took of her, she has the usual red-eye. I never was any good at photography but I do try. Be assured that they really are black. I put the apple in the pigture to show how tiny she is.

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=HPIM0764.jpg

Penny and the Piggyfriends.