[Gpdd] Virtual: Da Wedding

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Feb 4 23:49:12 EST 2010

OK well i've been bugged all wheek by the girls.......i had to buy new
nail polishes so they could take it to share with all their friends, i
better keep an eye on the new colour i bought myself cause i think it
would suit Sweetie :o) (psst i don't mind if they take this to share
with the beautiful bride to be)

And guess what my other rose that's mauve/pink has blossomed and there
is heaps of petals on there, so a BIG bag will be packed this weekend.

I realise too that is Valentine's Day so i've told the girls to be nice
to all the boars but not to flirt, i'm hoping their escorts will keep an
eye on this.

I'm sending over some pale pink blankies that they received for
Christmas too, each one has their names beautifully embroided on it!
They're also taking some spare blankies too and the beautiful colourful
blankie and snuggle cup that they received from their special Secret
Santa pals (i can't wait to get some pics of them in them as they're so
colourful and made with love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Wish me luck trying to pack their bags.........i hope whee can fit
everything in.

The Egg Card is at a zero balance and their iPhone is fully charged so i
do hope to hear from them when they meet up with the PF's and then
travel together to the Wedding.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy weekend

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx