[Gpdd] MISC: foster boys

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 5 12:06:35 EST 2010

Hi all,

Our two foster boys, Josh and Blake, will be going back to the Medfield shelter on Saturday.  There are some people coming in to meet and maybe adopt them.  We will miss them.  They were very cute with great pigsonalities.

There are some sows born at a pet store that went out of business also at the shelter.  They weren't socialized at all and the shelter may have us take them for awhile to get them used to being handled.  More piggies to cuddle!

Hope all our southern friends make it through the big snow storm.  We aren't getting anything up here in New England for a change.

Dee