[Gpdd] [Health] Benadryl and Cocoa Puff

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Feb 7 07:09:16 EST 2010

I think he is having a recurrence of the infection, I wonder if his head
tilt causes food and fluids to go the wrong way and cause infections.  Since
Erin asked about Benadryl earlier this week I am interested to read your
vets prescription. I wish I could be more helpful I do think your care is
very good which strengthens the argument for infection. Also sometimes a
piggy gets an infection and it lasts for a long time. For reference I had a
sinus infection that took 3 months straight on antibiotics after docs made
me miserable for several years with recurring infections until one was
willing to treat me long enough to get it. What did your vet say? He must
think it's infection too, but what could be the cause? Stay on Baytril
longer this time, and of course probiotics.  Hope these thoughts help  Love,
Sandy and Sammy