[Gpdd] virtual: wedding:)

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 7 10:09:50 EST 2010

Oh my there has been such business going around here at the mistfits:) They are chattering all the time about what to wear at the wedding:) My sweet boars are wondering if there is any sweet piggies that are still looking for a escort? Dear Ned is a older gentleman, Patches is a very smart thinking kind of pigger, our dear ringer is a fun younger spirited pigger, and our dear Biff and Yettie are sweet sweet boys also! And last but not least is Lazarus is a very fun loving playful pigger that any little Miss would have a very enjoyable time with at the wedding:) So just throwing that out there if anyone is interested. If there is any boars looking for a sweet gal to excort we have, the rambunctious little Athena, the quiet gal Aubrey, the two old gals: Annibelle, and Abbigail, the attitude Adaline, and  sweet little Amanda, and of course of last two gals are Amelia and Alexandrea:)
They will be leaving here soon to make sure they are there for all the pre-wedding preparations!
Egg cards in paw and bows, dresses, nail polish, and nice suits all packed and ready to go:)
I am sure everyone else is just as excited about the up-coming day as my little herd is:) I wonder if the bride to be is getting nervous?
jean