[Gpdd] Gpdd: (SILLY) [Rufie was a chirping piggie here on planet earth!]

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:32:44 EST 2010

I still think of Rufie much and have lots of good memories.  He was a
chirper.  Anyone know of this phenomena with piggies?

I have heard of it before but never witnessed, until I heard Rufie the long
and smooth haired piggy with the tagged ear and the talkative personality.
It was as if he was serenading the others with this chirping that sounded
like a bird.  It was the cutest thing and I had recorded it on my phone.
Ironically when I changed phone numbers I had to remove it forever, but he
is not gone forever, not at all, no. he is waiting and enjoying rainbow
bridge...and m.ost likely practicing his chirping too

-Ellen and the piggies and bun