[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Sammy's near miss!

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Feb 9 21:01:00 EST 2010

EEEEEEEEEEK Sammy you gave me a fright when i read what your mummy
posted!!
and then when i told the girls they were very worried about your
toofies!  I think when they see you at the Wedding you'll have them both
looking at your mouth and making sure you're OK.

Sandy your heart must've leapt into your throat! No wonder you had to
have a nap afterwards!
Gosh our little ones can do some scary things........ i think you've
done the right thing by altering his cage so no more mishaps can occur!

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx