[Gpdd] GPDD: (Rainbow Bridge) (Audrey)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 03:02:20 EST 2010

Dearest Pat,

Please accept our condolences, as we are sorry for your loss of dear
Audrey.  She was with you a long time and it is difficult to re-adjust after
times so sweet.  Please know that she did have a good life with you and sure
she loved you and appreciated all you did and were for her.
I just read your post and feel that having Doris there grooming and chirping
a little bit by Audrey's body, when you returned home from
emailing Gpdd, was that Doris was helping her spirit to the bridge.
I do understand your pain and it is ok to grieve about it, y'know?
I do hope the new piggies are a comfort to you...may love and light be with
you and yours.
Ellen, 8 piggies, and one bunny