[Gpdd] Gpdd: (Rainbow Bridge)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 03:35:59 EST 2010

Dearest Janna,
We send very belated condolences for your loss of Isabella.  I know my posts
are probably quite redundant by now but I don't want to miss anyone.
We appreciate all the care and love you give to the furbabies that coome
into your life and are sure they appreciate you very much.  Thank you for
being there in your corner of the planet to assist and love them.  We know
that Isabella's love for you shall never die.
Hugs,
Ellen, Kaloey, Sheila, Sammie, Angel, Merary, Li'l Red, Hina'u, and Cocoa,
and bunny Darla