[Gpdd] virtual: Guinygirlz website updated

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:59:36 EST 2010

Hi all,

Our mom updated our friends page.
You can now see a super cute pigture of Fugly and Spooky (*Woopy swoons*)
And you can see how big our australian friends Velvet and Onyx have grown.
We hope you enjoy, if any other friends want to be added let us now.
http://www.guinygirlz.nl/WinkyGang/Friends.html

If you have never seen our site before, then be sure to read about Dunya and
Suus City trip
and don't miss Uncle Igor's PLAY...

Grtz Dunya, Woopy and Chico, now all in one cage!
Slave Mikey, who is amazed the girls and boy seems so at ease with being in
the same cage (separated by a little fence though)
only 4 nights sleep until Chico can actually  touch the girls, hope all goes
well...
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl