[Gpdd] Misc: Chirping piggies

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 10 15:24:00 EST 2010

Here at the misfits we have only heard the chirping one time... It was during the nite around 4 in the morning.. and this beautiful song came out of our piggie cage that holds our Alexandrea and Amelia. To this day I dont know who was doing the chirping(singing).. but it was like a song bird was in there singing ever so sweetly. It didnt last really long.. maybe 30 seconds?? but it was amazing. I wish I knew what piggie did the song. And I sure wish they would do it again.:)
jean (misfits)