[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Pookah-Darryl

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Feb 10 15:52:10 EST 2010

Kathy, Ginger Jellyroll, Millie, Shaggy, and family, it was with much
sadness that we read of Pookah-Darryl's passing.  We are so very sorry
that he developed a sudden intestinal problem and also had heart
failure.  Yes, we certainly understand how quiet your kitchen is now
without his "Pookah" requests for food.  Thank you for sharing some of
your memories of him, such as his beautiful coloration, with the broad
white band from crest to nose and the seven patches of colors on him.
Amazing that he had a tweed area, too!  Please know that he knew how
much you loved him and understood how very lucky he was.  We hope that
soon all of your happy memories of him will begin to ease the sadness of
his passing.  Please accept our very belated condolences.

Please also extend our condolences to your son's lady friend on the
passing of her piggie, Toru.  He sounds like he was quite a handsome
boy.  We imagine that by now she has adopted the two white rescue
piggies, and we know they are so pleased to be in their forever home.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday