[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Dexter

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Feb 10 15:55:40 EST 2010

Dawnda, please accept our very belated condolences on Dexter's passing.  We are so very sorry that he had a heart attack, but we are glad that he didn't suffer and also that he had been eating well and had a great attitude up to the end.  It is also wonderful that he was almost six years old, although of course we never have enough time with these special beings.  How touching that he left this world while happily eating his cucumber beside his pigloo; as you said, he was doing a piggie's favorite thing.  We imagine Dexter simply awoke and was eating the remainder of his cucumber at the Bridge.  What a lucky boy to be a beloved member of your family.  We know he will enjoy the lilies you will plant on his resting place in the spring.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday