[Gpdd] [ HEALTH]: piggies and pellets

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Feb 12 06:39:01 EST 2010

Hay should be the major food IF adequate Vit c veggies or supplements are
given, with Gas I have never heard of gas being caused by pellets, perhaps
only if one brand is switched for another abruptly, but then it would be a
short term thing. If he is still gassy give him just hay and pellets since
you have already cur back the veggies quite allot. If that clears him add in
Romaine, and then one green at a time until gas begins, then stop and stick
with the mix you had just before he got gassy again.  If you cut back to hay
and pellets, have given ivermectin and Panacur, and are giving probiotics,
see the vet.  Let us know, whee hate to see our little guy uncomfortable.
Sandy and Sammy