[Gpdd] Virtual: The WEDDING of Bertie & Sweetie is Almost Here!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Sat Feb 13 04:20:38 EST 2010

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
Oh goodness, I have been such a busy, busy Slave with
all of the Wedding preparations and stuff. Bertie Pig picked
up his tux yesterday and I must say, what a Handsome ham
he makes! His top hat has a baby pink ribbon right above
the brim and it should go quite nicely with the Bridespigs
dresses. And speaking of Bridespigs, my Princess Snowflake
is Super Duper EXCITED and Honored to be the Bride-to-be's
Matronpig of Honor!!! PS just bought this Super Cute baby pink
bow for her hair to go with her Bridesmaid's dress. Also, Bertie
asked Sweetie's brother, Baci to be a Groomspig. Baci needs
a date for the Wedding so he is hoping that Athena (of the
Misfits) is still available. Whee heard that she is quite outgoing
and since Baci is a little shy, she would probably do him some
good by bringing him out of his shell.

Oh, before I forget, it's been a long time since I referred to
the Groom by his real name and formal title. Bertie Pig's
formal name is Bertrand, Duke of Burgundy (his name is
pronounced Ber-trond). Soooooooo, that means that his
Sweetie is going to be a Dutchess after they are married!!!

Word on the street has it that the Black Pearl is on its way
to New York for the Wedding Festivities...Yipppeee! Barnacle
Bill is on the ship and he is eager to see his date, Dunya. Also,
Velvet & Onyx have met up with the Piggyfriends and they
are currently on PigAir and should be arriving in NY shortly.
Angel & Samantha's Family are also on PigAir as well as
many of the Digest piggies and apparently they are having
a ball! If Peaches is still available, whee heard that Ned (of
the Misfits), a distinguished gentlepig, was looking for a date.
<wink> And last,  I was able to sneak a peak at Woopy's
gorgeous dress. It is baby pink and has a low back and
Spooky gave her a beautiful yellow hair ribbon that goes just
purrrfectly with it.

Well, now, I just want to give a quick run-down on the list of
Wedding Assignments:

Bride – Sweetie
Groom – Bertie Pig

Matronpig of Honor – Princess Snowflake
Bridespigs – Merri, Macie, & Spicy

Manpig of Honor – Shipwreck Sam
Groomspigs – Teddy, Fugly, & Baci

Flower pig – Puff

Ringers – Ring Bearer

Tumbleweed & Friday - Ushers

Jodie – Wedding Attendant (Hair Dresser & will help the Bride get dressed)

Athena and Aubrey – Wedding Attendants (Hair Dressers)

Peaches – Wedding Attendant (Wedding Etiquette – Boars)

Beanie & Nuttie – Wedding Attendants (Gift Table)

Patches – Wedding Coordinator

Abbigail, Amanda, & Anniebelle – Wedding Cake

Alexandra & Amelia – Wedding Decorations

Ned – Limo Service

Lazarus – Valet Attendant

Adaline – Guest Book Attendant

Velvet & Onyx – Wedding Attendants (Makeup & Nails)

Uncle Kaloey – Chaperone

I hope that everypig has Safe Travels to NY this wheeekend...
Wheeeeeeeek!

         Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...a Nervous but Excited Slave to the Groompig-to-be
                                     and the Princess :D