[Gpdd] Vitual; The Boys are on Their Way

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sat Feb 13 03:33:02 EST 2010

Well yesterday morning (Friday) I woke up to find the boys ready packed and waiting for a taxi to them to Camp Piggyfriends, they were then planning on travelling with the Piggyfriends to Gatwick to catch the first available PigAir flight, stopping in the Nederlands to pick up the Dutchie piggies.

Spooky checked several times to make sure he had packed his yellow ribbon for Woopy, until Fugly told him in no uncertain terms to stop worrying.

I have not heard from them since but I assume they are too busy having fun and will let me know soon that they have arrived safely.