[Gpdd] GPDD (Virtual) (Sheila wants to invite Sparkles to room with her at the hotel for two days)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 13:19:17 EST 2010

VIA Piggie text-messaging (from yesterday)

Dear Sparkles,

I am on the plane with my mom and dad as i decided to go with them as I am
soo attached to my mommy. and daddy wanted me to go with them too, even
though he sits at the back of Pig Air with a stinkie cigar.  My little
sisters and brothers are all being chaperoned by our Uncle Kaloey...

I do not know if you are going to the wedding, Sparkles, but me wants to ask
you if you will be my roommate at the hotel nearby where they have the
wedding for the honorables Sweetie and Bertie!!

Love, your friend, Sheila piggie