[Gpdd] GPDD (Virtual) (the Angel Piggies pay their respects to Princess Snowflake and Her consort and court)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 13:33:47 EST 2010

Via Piggie text messaging

Dearest Sweetie,

Whee are so happy to be part of your wedding, whee look forward to a
wonderful whheeekend and we say hello to the Princess Snowflake and her
consort and court.

Best wishes from all of us, now situated in our hotel rooms in New York.
(Near the wedding).

Love,
Samantha, Angel, Uncle Kaloey,  Sheila (college-age carbon copy of
her showpig stauts mommy), Li'l Red Saphire, Merary Ary Bandit, Hina'u,  and
Cocoa (the Mischevious Instigator)