[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Memorial Candle Lighting March 9th

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 13 15:18:40 EST 2010

Dear GPDDers,

Weee are in the Washington, D.C. area and are buried in snow of historic proportions.  This area has never had so much snow EVER and we are between snow storms at the moment.  Weee have not had access to the Digest for several days now and the Federal Government, where I work has been shut down all week, except for yesterday, if you could somehow find your way in.

Anyway, I did want to at least get a first reminder out about the "Annual Peter Gurney Memorial Candle Lighting".  Mark your calendars for March 9th, at 8:00 pm and light a candle, in your respective time zone.

My time is extremely limited this year because of this epic storm and the damage it has done, but I think it is important that we do have this important Memorial to honor all of the piggies and the piggies owners who have left us this year.  I will try to send out some history for those who have not participated before, but for now just make a reminder to light a candle on March 9th.

Audrey and Gordon, the GP
(Remembering Reese, at the Bridge)