[Gpdd] [Announcement]: Alge, contact info, and her piggies

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Feb 14 03:35:51 EST 2010

I believe I have answered everyone who asked for contact info before
midnight last night Pacific time, so if you asked for Alge's contact info
before midnight and haven't got an answer send me another. I did find out
that as of midnight  she is still with us, thank God!  I also found out for
us to send emails using the hospital email system we have to have the room
number, but I found out after I hung up. So if any of you find out the room
number pls post it as I am 3 hrs behind Ohio and the east coast and I sleep
late. Just now I will write about the Pirate Ship getting to wedding,
business first then pleasure, Capt. Jack and Sammy are such a pleasure Good
night or good morning  Sandy