[Gpdd] Virtual: wedding

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 14 11:24:24 EST 2010

Dear Ned,

I would love to be your date for the wedding.  I hope I can ride in a limo, can I please?  And Jodie and Sam. too?

I have been giving lessons on wedding etiquette to the boars and most are doing well.  They know how to offer a sow their paw and to bow nicely.  The pirate pigs are having a problem being too rowdy, but i think they will behave, at least until the reception!

I will meet you at the hotel in NY and off to the wedding we will go.  I have a beautiful green dress that looks lovely with my peaches and cream coloring.  Flowers with a green ribbon would be great, hint, hint.

Jodie is meeting her beau Sam.  They are engaged you know, but their slave won't let them marry cause she doesn't want Jodie to move away.  Jodie is wearing a very nice black dress trimmed with pink.  And very high heels cause Sam loves sexy shoes.

Happy Valintines Day to all!

Peaches  (PegLeg Peaches on the Black Pearl)