[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Alge

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Sun Feb 14 10:16:10 EST 2010

Dear Sandy and all Piggypeople -

First of all, HUGE thanks to Sandy for running with Alge's updates and contact information, and for organizing so much on the ground.  It's so much better for us AND for Alge to have someone bridging the gap - and that someone, thankfully, is you.

I don't post as much these days as formerly (<sigh> apologies all round, usual excuses apply) but I do read the digest every day, and especially appreciate information about Alge.

Sandy is right.  The GPDD is a vital, caring, supportive community that reaches out with information, advice, comfort and humor.  It IS how "real life" should be, and sometimes is, for a lucky few.  It binds us together across the miles, and around the world.

The GPDD has helped me tons in the past, and, I expect, will in the future.  It has made me a better person, and most certainly, a better piggy mom.

Thanks, Sandy, for saying so!  And thanks for your hard work.  And all our love and best wishes to Alge.

Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in our hearts