[Gpdd] [Virtual) Da Black Pearl arrives for the Da Wedding of Bertie Pig and Sweetie soon to be Duchess

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Feb 14 08:10:05 EST 2010

It was a rough landing, the C-131 was very light, and it came in during
crosswinds in New York, It's only real cargo was a small pirate ship that
looked like some General's model in the hold, there were a few crates and
pieces of broken equipment coming home for repair and return to duty in
Haiti, also a few soldiers coming in R&R after 3 wheeks duty in Haiti. The
first bounce at touchdown caused to toy like pirate ship to almost fall
over, subsequent lesser bounces made the piggies feel like drinks mixed with
ice in a fancy cocktail shaker. so when it finally rolled to a full and
complete stop the piggies were in mild disbelief they still in one piece.
The Captain had called in a few favors with the Air Force after a successful
tour of duty rescuing small animals and providing light medical care and
feeding stations for displaced small animals. Most of the work was to set up
a chain of safe house for small animals along an escape route from the
devastation of Haiti's capitol city after the great earthquake last month.
The few Piggies aboard had lashed themselves to their bunks and they were
very happy they had done so and were stopped. They waited while the planes
crew deplaned and the extricated themselves from their self inflicted bonds.
Their route was clear so dressed drably they shouldered back packs and
carried duffle and many shopping bags with brightly colored packages and
ribbons peeking out.

"Heya! Fugly, Heya Spooky" called out Capt. Jack, "nice of you to meet us,
tell me you have a limo?" Fugly chuckles as he grabs the Captain in a boar
hug and they pound each others backs, "no limo, buddy, looks more like a
Volkswagen Bus from Woodstock", retorts Spooky, "limos come later. My slave
has me on a budget except for the wedding presents after that little
spending spree in Trinidad  and Jamaica. Dont forget Haiti, but she was Ok
with that"

"Ya mine too," says Shipwreck Sam, competing for the next round of hugs and
fist bumps with Barnacle Bill. The ladies join the boars, just as heavily
burdened. "Well, well" what do we have here" says Fugly, eying a gorgeous
mixed red and white sow who is new to the group, her rump hair stands up a
bit. She is clearly in charge of herself and possibly half the known world,
she smiles politely and offers her paw, I'm Trix from Piggyville in Tampa, I
arranged a trailer and towed this rig to Cape Canaveral. I'm told you to
have a rig to get us to our mooring, are you ready?" she demands. Captain
Jack injects himself and says Agent F, Spooky, this is Trix, she's our new
Business Manager. Trix offers her business card with both hands Japanese
style and bows slightly. "I will be relieving the crew of their business
matters so they can concentrate on running the ship and doing the pirating.
You are agents!! Just what kind of agents", she demands, Fugly pulls his
chest up and out and says , "the secret kind" Special ops" he bows and grabs
his hat sweeping it gallantly across his chest. Trix takes a step back,
"OH! yeh!, secret agents, secret ops, pirate ships, Princesses', who are you
people trying to kid? We are cavies going to a wedding, get a life, this
isn't some kind of video game or movie?" She spins and heads for the exit,
trim Louis Vitton luggage spinning on its wheels and following her like a
dog. Captain Jack smiles to himself, "well it is kinda lika movie"

Fugly to Captain Jack, "What did or didn't you tell that sow, is she going
to have an accounting book marked Pirate treasure?", he snorts. Jack says,
"well yeah! something like that. Let's get outta here. Dont you watch the
Soprano's, they have business mangers, me an Peaches, Sam and Jodie, we cant
do dat kinda stuff, dis pig, she will do good, she's from Piggyville,
they're solid folks, she will represent us well to da kind of people whee
need to look good in front of. She know good vets, her slave parent is Ann
Evans. You are a Secret Agent, She is a Business manager, get used to it!
And go hook up the trailer, Sammy and Bill will help. Bye the way where are
da Dutch Pigs?"  OH! Dey right at da mooring we wit dem in a couple minutes,
keep your shirt on."

So all is made ready , the luggage and gifts pilled into the van and the
pigs pilled on top of everything about 20 of them,  and off to the mooring
site they rumble where they immediately spy Igor and the other Dutch Pigs.
Smiles and hugs all around. "Boy, after Palm Trees and sand all dees
conifers and snows and ice look pretty strange." Jodie pipes up, yeah!
definitely not a place for bikinis." At this Sam looks genuinely saddened.
Jodie turns and teases him, "cheer up you hunk, the whole crew's waiting for
us, we are having a rehearsal lunch, whee gotta dress, everypig is gonna
look fantastic, all dees sows in pink, a whole cloud of pink. Dat Baby Hess
be der. Deem Hawaiian piggies be der, wunder if dey wearing grass skirts?
Dat Bertie will introduce us to Sweetie an her fambly, den da wedding,
presents, dinner, dancing, and limos back to Da Pearl.  Never have I been to
such a fancy dress affair.  Whee got dat Trix, she gonna be loads of fun, da
Piggyfriends and Misfits going south with us for a while at least, plus all
dem agents an we will be back in our beautiful Caribbean before you know it
and den da Panama canal., and den Hawaii, and tours, and whales, and
surfing, and bikinis, and luaus, dats der kinda bar-be-queue. Waterfalls,
pigs wearing sarongs and grass skirts, and leis, even da boar get leis." Now
Jack pipes up "now you talking whee boars get leis"  Oh! Ho! Ho! a Pirates
life for me....  Where dat wedding, lemmee at it???"  Peaches sticks out one
of her booted feets and trips da Captain, "Who you tink you layin?"  3 or 4
Pigs jump on top and they all roll around laughing  finally shaking off
their bumpy trip and grouchy moods.  Trix groans, "what have I signed up
for, she pulls out her I phone and punches Princess Snowflakes speed dial
button.  "Miss Princess, I'm Trix representing da Piggy Pirates, and I am
happy to report whee are all here and ready for the big wedding, expect us
in half and hour with bells on"...............................