[Gpdd] Virtual: The Wedding is Today!

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 12:14:52 EST 2010

Hi Friends!

It's Sweetie here!
The excitement in the house is amazing!
Friends are arriving, family is welcoming guests, and my LadyPigs are all
pampering me!  It's a beautiful day in New York for a wedding!  It's brisk
but sunny.  I can't believe the day has finally come and I am SO in love!

The photographer has already taken some pigtures of me which I am
sharing in the link below.  BERTIE: DO NOT LOOK...!

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f211/edandjoanne/?action=postuploadshare

I have to go now, my Matron of HonorPig, Princess Snowflake is calling!
The flowers just arrived and I want to see my bouquet!

It's going to be a wonderful day and I'm so glad you all are joining BERTIE
and I in our loving pigtrimony today!

Love,
SWEETIE