[Gpdd] Vitrual: wedding The big day

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 14 12:53:27 EST 2010

Hello my dear Peaches, I have been informed of the undieing love for you of  a fellow great pig with  the famous name Capt Jack! I will still show up at the NY hotel with a lovely flower with a green ribbon in  case you still will give me the honor of your paw to hold at the Wedding. I will gladdly let Jodie and Sam also ride in the wonderful large limo also! I am a true gentleman of a pig and would never dream of lifting a sword to fight our dear brave Capt Jack.(beside he would cream me in one swift move of his sword!) So I humble will honor  you wishes of who ever you chose to  to attend the wedding with.(I secretly hope it will be me) I will see you there at the NY hotel crossing my paws that you will still pick me!
yours truly
Ned