[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Wilbur

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Feb 14 15:29:33 EST 2010

Judi, we were so very sorry to hear that your Wilbur passed away.  Please accept our very belated condolences on your loss.  We know that Wilbur had all the best care and enjoyed his life with you.  We're sure you have many happy memories of him, and we hope they will help comfort you.  Although piggies are never with us long enough, it's hard to imagine not having them in our lives and hearts.  Wilbur was a lucky boy to be a beloved member of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday