[Gpdd] (Announcement) Our Alge is gravely ill

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Mon Feb 15 03:26:30 EST 2010

Dear Sandy

I'm only now reading this post....... I'm desperately saddened and worried about Alge and BethAnn too.     BethAnn must be totally drained of energy - both emotionally and physically.

My Dad died from lung cancer nearly 5 years ago, so I know exactly the struggle that Alge is going through, and I know completely how BethAnn feels.

All I can say.. (I'm lost fort he right words), is I will pray for Alge's comfort, for her improvement, and that she can soon come home with BethAnn as they both dream.      I also am sending prayers to give BethAnn the strength she needs to cope at this most difficult time.   God is always there in the background of our lives, supporting us and loving us.   I will ask him to give both Alge and BethAnn a very special hug of  love, comfort and support.

Please pass on to both Alge and BethAnn my sincerest caring , wishes, prayers and love.

Sadly,
Julie & her boys

"The man who walks with God always gets to his destination."

Happy moments, praise God
Difficult moments, seek God
Quiet moments, worship God
Painful moments, trust God