[Gpdd] Virtual; Update from the Boys

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Mon Feb 15 09:27:59 EST 2010

Hey Mummy, Fugly here we met Captain Jack at the port straight of the Black Pearl he was soo pleased to see us all there.

His Mummy is ill so could you please send her a cute pigture of me and Spooky to make her feel better, Captain Jack said she would like that.

Merri has forgiven me (wheeks excitedly) so she will be my date for the wedding. Sweetie said she is very glad that her sister Merri is now so happy.

Merri says we need to have a serious chat about the future (scared wheek) me has been trying to get a moment alone with her in crows nest but Spooky and Woopy seem to have moved in there, me may need to go and rumble him out of it soon.

We have also met up with the Misfits who are great fun they are all so different and of course the Piggyfriends are making sure no pig gets into too much trouble.

Velvet and Onyx have been trying to paint my nails so me is in hiding until they run out of nail polish, Granny Glynis's new nail polish is very popular with the girls not sure if she will get any back.

Bertie Pig is a great host, making sure everyone has been introduced and that no pigs glass is ever empty, me thinks he would like to whisk Sweetie off to the crows nest but he is too much of a gentlepig to do it before they have exchange vowels.

Shipwreck Sam is busy organising everybody making sure the Pearl is kept ship shape and that none of the pirates get too groggy on the carrot beer and parsley rum. Speaking of which me is being summoned now.....

Hi Mummy, Spooky here, me and Woopy (blushes) have found the most romantic place to be, we climb up the rigging and sit in the crows nest holding hands and gazing at the stars, we can also watch all the other pigs running around on deck and on shore, and this will be the best place to see the secret wedding firework display (oooops forget I mentioned that)

Woopy (blushes) is so small and delicate I feel very big and manly when I escort her around New York like a body guard or something.

Ohh no here comes Fugly again (grabs Woopys hand) we better get outta the crows nest, he wants a private meeting with Merri........