[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Da Wedding

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Feb 15 08:00:00 EST 2010

Sammy is so fond Velvet and Onyx, and since they came aboard the Pearl with
the Princess Snowflake all the ship piggies thought them to be the ladies in
waiting, so they were much deferred to and were treated as the Princess's
ladies-in-waiting. Many sows vied for similar positions but the Princess is
so gracious herself she accepted them all, and the main cabin was filled
with the court, often sows sewing dresses matching the Princess's so a new
style was born shipboard and many egg cards were filled with purchases of
materials, ribbons, threads, and bonnets. But then they would set up in the
cabin and hand sew the dresses. Baby Hess was very good at this as she has
always been a chewer, the Princess and Peaches, and all the ladies helped
Hess learn proper chewing techniques. Also the gowns were modified to be
worn at the Princess New Years Eve Ball. In all,  having Velvet, Onyx,
Princess Snowflake, Baby Hess, the Misfits, and Piggyfriends and all the
others was an exciting and memorable time. It was comical to watch Capt.
Jack adjust to all this femininity, he is used to Peaches and Jodie, they
are pirates and fit in with the pirate persona of the ship. The rule of Sows
was a joy to behold and actually caused Capt. Jack and Barnacle Bill to
acquire enough manner and style they could attend and be a fine addition to
such a formal event as the wedding of a Duke and new Duchess. So the thanks
got to Velvet and Onyx and all the Sows that toured with the Pearl this
year, they added such a dimension and chapter to the saga and are welcome to
drop in for a weekend, a longer cruise, a party, or to become permanent
crew. Capt. Jack and BBill will pass on their good wishes to Alge, its a
pretty good world when a person can have a guinea pigs rooting for their
well being, tables turned, but they have loved our care and attention and we
have always known our piggies love us in return. Thank you ladies,  I hope
you mum gives you a party wherever you want it. Maybe Hawaii?
Sandy and Sammy