[Gpdd] (announce) No news is hopefully good news, Alge

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Feb 15 09:43:04 EST 2010

I have heard no new news about Alge since my last communiqué.  Also any
details about the wedding are appreciated so I can write them into the Black
Pearl story, Alge loves the pirate story so much I'm sure she has a better
chance as long as I write.  So while we wait for new I will go back to bed.
Its been a draining 3 days, county some private stuff I had to do then I was
up for 2 24 hr days straight, so will finish catching up now. Cards to
Alge's house are good as Beth lives there and will take them daily, plus the
new email seems to be working algespigs at yayoo.com, no room number as she's
moving, but One member got a confirmation, using ICU  I used ICU step-down
unit, its the best we can do for now. I think cards will help Beth too, she
has a big job since she has to work and visit and be a mom. So goodnight. I
will write as soon as I get info  love to all,   Sandy and Sammy