[Gpdd] GPDD: (Virtual) (Wedding)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 10:57:29 EST 2010

I heard from the piggies that they had a great time at the wedding and
after, at the reception, as well.
The piggie Cocoa and his brother did run off and got into a little
trouble...more on that later.

Samantha convinced her husband Angel to quit smoking cigars (amazing!!!)

Little girls Merary and L'il Red ran about and had a good old time, meeting
up with Puff and the rest.

We will probably find out more about whether or not Sparkles did take off on
PigAir to hang out with Sheila, the college-age beauty.

Kaloey had a great time and made some new piggie friends.  He was also
interested in dating a   Misfits gal , I think he said Athena.  Again, I
hope to find out more.

And Sheila did meet up with a young lad, named Lazarus of the Misfits and
they got to dance together.

More to be revealed soon...more coming attractions!!

Ellen and the sweet piggies of Honokowai, Maui