[Gpdd] Health: Woopy whining and Chico meets the chicas

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:40:36 EST 2010

Hi all,

I hope any of you has a suggestion what is wrong with my little Woopy.
I noticed she would whine like she was in pain when going to the loo.
I wasn't certain she was whining when peeing of pooping.
I had the vet check her out, she thought Woopy did not like to be touched
near the back,
Woopy had an x ray and echo of abdomen made.
Both looked just fine.
When I was introducing the girls to Chico during floortime I noticed she
would still whine every now and then.
I think she does it when pooping. I think her poops look okay now, but a
while ago they were pointy at the end.

Does anyone have any suggestion to what this might be?

On a happier note, Chico was introduced to the girls this weekend and I am
amazed.
It seems like they have been together for years.
There are hardly any troubles, just a bit of rumbling and nipping,
but also washing each others ears and popcorning.
I put the pigtures I made during floortime online:
http://picasaweb.google.com/pandameisje/ChicoMeetsTheGirls?feat=directlink

I hope you can see them and like them :D

Grtz Mieke
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl